Sholem & Camp Gilboa are collaborating again to build an exciting summer camp program for the Sholem Community and friends! Camp Gilboa is a progressive Jewish summer camp with social justice, critical thinking, community building, and youth leadership at the core of its program. Our ongoing partnership includes Camp Gilboa experiential education programs in classes and for Arts Day at Sholem, and summer camp programs at special rates for Sholem families and friends!
- Sholem “Taste of Camp” program
- July 11-15th ($350, for current 2nd-4th grade)
- Sholem family (and friends of Sholem families!) discounts on regular sessions (Discounts from $700-$1500, depending on session length, all grades)
- Session 1: July 1st-22nd
- Session 2: July 15th-Aug 9th
- Session 2a: July 25th-Aug 9th
**Additional financial aid is available – we are committed to making camp programs accessible to everyone!
Please contact Elana for more info – firstname.lastname@example.org, 323-653-6772.